This month meet Dr. Jacqueline Hebert – A Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital, who is working to bring Osseointegration surgery to the University of Alberta Hospital.
NOVEMBER 19, 2019
1. Where were you born/where are you from?
2. When and how did you decide to become a doctor?
3. What led you to specialize in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. What has donor support meant for the Osseointegration program?
6. What would you like to say to all the supporters of UHF who are committed to advancing healthcare in Alberta?